- December: Dec 11th 2017 – Jan 6th, 2018 fully booked
- January: Jan 8th – Feb 3rd, 2018 limited availability
- March: Mar 5th – Apr 1st, 2018 available
- July: July 2nd – 28th, 2018 fully booked
- August: July 30th – 25th Aug, 2018 fully booked
In total: 28 days. Sundays are off.
Full Board options: includes accommodation and 3 meals (except Sunday night dinner), airport pickup
- dorm: $2300 – you stay in a 4-person (2 bunk beds) dorm
- cottage: $2600 – you stay in a shared 2-person cottage
Partial board: $1900 – includes the coursefees and 2 meals a day (no dinner), excludes the accommodation
Early bird 10% discount (deposit received 3 months prior to class start). Prices:
- dorm : $2070
- cottage: $2340
- Partial board: $1710
Deposit $100. Bookings confirmed upon reception of the deposit
Refunds: deposit refunded 100% in case of cancellation 6 months prior to the course, 50% refunded within 6 months, no refunds 2 months or less before the beginning of the course.
Full payment due 2 months prior to course start and not refundable (but can be credited to another course).
Includes: unlimited tea and filtered (drinking) water, yoga mat, textbooks and study materials, wi-fi, one day trip to the Angkor temples (tickets + transportation + classes at the temples), one evening at the Acrobatic Phare Circus (tickets + transportation), one afternoon in a countryside pagoda (with a Yoga class, blessing from the monks, sunset boat ride and an optional swim in the lake), graduation dinner on the last Sunday
Excludes: flight ticket, visa, Sunday dinners and personal expenses (e.g. going out for coffee, ice cream or purchase of personal necessities)
Participants: Minimum: 5, maximum: 15