…your Ayurvedic Yoga Massage.
Ayurvedic Yoga Massage is a therapeutic procedure designed to work strongly on the muscular and skeletal systems, and is deeply detoxifying.
Please, give us as many information concerning your health condition as possible, so that we could provide you with better, more personalized treatment.
AYM cannot be performed in case of:
– recent serious injury or surgery
– blood disease (eg. thrombosis)
What to consider before the massage:
- Try not to eat anything at least 1 hour before the massage or eat a light meal only.
- Wear comfortable underpants (loose boxer shorts, short trunks or briefs for men, g-strings or thongs). Make sure it’s not your best pair as there is a chance some oil may get onto them.
- Refrain from wearing make-up or remove it before the massage. We use 100% organic Ayurvedic face massage cream for the Grand Finale.
- Consider additional 10 minutes time for a brief consultation before the first session, as well as 10-15 minutes for relaxation and a shower after the massage.
- We provide shower facilities, towels, hair dryers and basic toiletries. If you have special requirements (specific shower gel, shampoo or lotion etc.), please bring your own.
What to consider after the massage:
- Drink plenty of water during 24 hours after the treatment to facilitate the detoxification process.
- You may want to have an early night after the massage. If you feel like you need more rest after your treatment, it is a very good sign – it means the toxins are leaving the system and your body needs the extra rest to expel them and ‘reset’. Take it easy, relax, and let the magic within you happen!