14 DAYS 100-hr HATHA-VINYASA-MULTIMEDIA TTC
Are you looking for a place where you could expand your experience in Yoga and try various Yoga styles and techniques? Where you would get professional guidance, building a strong foundation for your practice? Where you would find peaceful environment and like-minded people to connect with? Or do you simply want to escape the reality that doesn’t make you grow, and find a place to clear your mind and reconnect with your inner peace? If so, our TTC is just for you!
During the 100-hours course, you will get the experience of living Yogic lifestyle, practising Yoga, pranayama (breathing techniques) and meditation daily, study the philosophy and get an experience of teaching a Yoga class.
• a peaceful location, ideal for practising Yoga and bringing calm and balance to the mind
• supportive and encouraging environment that will leave you with wonderful memories and friends from all over the world
• a team of highly qualified and experienced teachers to assist your throughout the training • small, intimate class settings for individualized and personalized attention from our teachers multimedia classes providing you with practical skills of creating and managing a web page, blog, photo/video shooting and editing, and navigating smoothly in the digital world of the social media
✔ Cafés nearby
✔ Restaurants nearby
✔ Convenience/Grocery Store nearby
We invite you to our Blue Indigo Yoga family, to the magical city of Siem Reap, home of the ancient temples of Angkor. Leave your worries and stress at home, and come to recharge your energy and reconnect with yourself.
100-hours TTC is a gentle course designed for people who want to spend quality, relaxed time in a peaceful, beautiful location, deepen or develop their Yoga practice, eat healthy, tasty food and focus on their mental and physical health and well-being. Regardless of experience, students will strengthen and expand their current yogic knowledge in an empowering and inspirational environment, with the support of experienced teachers passionate about sharing their knowledge.
• Yoga Postures (Asana)
– Detailed explanation of Yoga postures with proper and safe alignment cues
– Practical classes that will help you increase strength and flexibility
– Classical, traditional Hatha Asana
– Vinyasa Flow Asana and structure
– Aerial, Yin and Ashtanga Vinyasa – introduction
• Pranayama (Breathing Techniques)
Pranayama is an ancient Yogic art of breathing that is used as a preparation for meditation, and is a vital aspect of Yoga practice. It improves functioning of the respiratory system and purifies the body-mind.
– Sectional Breathing and Yogic Breath (Level I)
– Kapalabhati (Skull-Shining) Pranayama (Level I)
– Bhastrika (The Bellows) Pranayama(Level II)
– Nadi-Shodhana (Alternate Nostril Breathing) (Level I)
– Bhramari (Humming Bee) Pranayama (Level II)
– Ujjayi Pranayama (Level I)
– Cooling Pranayamas (Level II)
Meditation is a word we use for the techniques that help us develop the skills of concentration and focus. These practices promote physical, mental and emotional tranquillity and mental balance.
– Basics of Meditation (Level I)
– Breath Awareness Meditation (Level I)
– Mantra Meditation (Level I)
– Chakra Cleansing Meditation (Level II)
– Om Healing Meditation (Level II)
• Yoga Nidra (Psychic Sleep)
Yoga Nidra, also called Yogic Sleep, is a form of guided relaxation which puts you into and “Alpha state”, the state similar to one just before you fall asleep. The effects are deep rejuvenation of the body and mind.
• Yogic Cleansing (Shatkriya)
Yogic cleansing practices are important to remove impurities from the interior of the body and the blockages in energy channels.
– Jala-Neti (Nasal Cleaning with Water) (Level I)
– Trataka- Light gazing and cleaning of mind (Level I)
– Uddiyana Banda and Agni Sar
– Digestive system detoxification (Level II)
– Shankaprakshalana – Cleansing of the colon (Level II)
• Yogic Philosophy
– The meaning and history of Yoga
– Schools of Yoga
– Hatha Yoga Pradipika
– Pantanjali Yoga Sutras/ Ashtanga Yoga
• Yogic Anatomy and Ayurveda
– 5 elements, 5 Koshas, 3 layers, Energy channels & Chakra theory
– Ayurveda – introduction (Prakriti and Vikriti, 3 doshas, application of Ayurveda in teaching and practising Yoga, diet and lifestyle tips)
As a part of this program, you will learn about photography, videography and editing your pictures and videos. We will start from the beginning and bring you to a level where you’d be comfortable taking great pictures and videos of yourself and friends practising yoga.
Additionally you will learn basics of WordPress so that you could create and maintain your own website. By the end of the training, you will have one or many ready to share multimedia clip about you, your Yoga practice, your experience going through this lifechanging event – your personal story. This clip will be a great way to share your experience with friends and family.
After completing Level I of our 100 hours TTC, you are eligible for the Level II, the completion of which will give you a full 200 hours course and a certification of a Yoga teacher.
By the end of this training, you will receive a Certificate of Completion of the100 hours Yoga TTC. This certificate does not entitle you to teach Yoga yet, it is however the first step to the full 200 hours certification, which you can complete registering for the Level II 100 hours TTC at any available date suitable for your schedule.
Duration of the training: 14 days.
- December: Dec 11th, 2017 – Dec 24th, 2017
- January: Jan 8th – Jan 21th, 2018
- March: Mar 5th – Mar 18th, 2018
- July: July 2nd – July 15th, 2018
- August: July 30th – 12th Aug, 2018
- December: Dec 25th 2017 – Jan 7th, 2018
- January: Jan 22nd – Feb 4th, 2018
- March: Mar 18th – Apr 1st, 2018
- July: July 16th – July 29th, 2018
- August: Aug 13th – 26th Aug, 2018
Shared cottage: UDS 1600
Dorm cottage: USD1400
Off-site accommodation: USD1000